Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 129

Thread: High activity!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For some weird reason, this is the only board that Ive been for over a year. Other ones quickly bored me.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello ...Shiinigami!

    Ain't this board like a magnet to ya? Can't stay away!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, I cannot resist the urge to check the board everytime Im online. ^^

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, others ar eboring, this oens kickass coz we all know eachother, and such

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't resist the temptation either!

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Mitsuki:
    It's always nice to have a message board busy. This board is quickly begining to grow on me too. I miss our old board but this one is nice, not as many rules to follow and Miguel is doing a great job.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks! ^_^

    I'm happy to see the board has regained its activity. Too bad I can't post much today. But I will as soon as I can.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy posting!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [Message moderated. Reason: Drugs]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2002 07:14 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Xel, I think you should sorta calm down on that alchoholic/drunk sorta act, I'm not sure if it'll be OK with mike, I'm just givin you a warning, I'm not gonna mod it or anything because I'm not sure, but just tone that kinda stuff down, ok?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •